27 July 2007

Making the Most of University

Some of my readers are university students (or perhaps, college students).  Let me highly recommend an ongoing series - called "Making the most of college" - in Comment, a newsletter of the Work Research Foundation.  This organization is driven by a desire to work out into daily life the many wonderful consequences of a Reformed, Christian worldview and philosophy.  Here are some titles in the series.  I haven't read them all, but I like what I did read, and you university students will appreciate and perhaps be challenged by them.
  • Business, balance, and learning to live
  • Appreciating the arts
  • Courts, diamonds & gridirons
  • The importance of dressing well
  • Finding your coffee community
  • Recovering the lost logic of church
  • Learning with friends
  • Preparing for leadership

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home